Jason bradford priestly was born on AUGUST 28,1969) in north Vancouver,britsh Columbia ,Canada .(originaly american ,canadian) a child of a businessman father( lorne priestly) and an actress-turned-real-estate agent sharone kirk , he has an twin sister named JUSTINE PRIESTLY.
Jason a graduate of (Argyle secondary school) in north Vancouver.he is an actor and director .he is best known as the virtuous” BRANDON WALSH” on the television series Beverly hills.90210 (1999-2000).also CALL ME FITZ (2010) and CAS AND DYLAN (2013) .
Jason Priestley Wiki, Biography, Age, Siblings, Contact & Informations
Quick Facts of Jason Priestley
Wiki, Age, Family and Relationship
Physical Stats & More
Jason Priestley Biography
Jason priestly is an actor and producer ,known for his role on the televesion show Beverly hills (1990). He has been married to NAOMI LOWDE-PREISTLEY since 14th may,2005 and they have two children . he was previously married to ASHLEE PETERSEN in 2 february then they divorced in 2000 with no kids . while in the series Jason found time to tackle in few film roles which he appeared in several movies ,including tombston(1993),Calendar girl (1993), and Love and Death on long island (1997) with john hurt wich it added positives references on his his acting career .since the series ended in 2000, jay has made guest appearances on both tv shows and in a handful of independent films. Priestly also tried his hand at directing, by taking the reins of several episodes of Bverely hills ,90210 and various musiv videos, including the one for the song “THE OLD APARTMENT” by the Canadian band BAKENAKED LADIES in 1996. 4 years later he appeard in a cameo role in “Britney Spears” music video for the sound track “BOYS” . To name few as a director ,he directed five episodes of “the secret life of the american teenager”,and four of “working the engles among several others .jason priestley also gained recognition from his appearance on other tv programs like “teen angel” ,”sister kate”,”tru calling”,”love moneky’” ,”side order of life”, haven”, “raising expectations”, and “private eyes” and other movies including “eye of the beholder”, “double down”, “the fourth angel”,.
Jay also had different activites like race car driving wich he participated in many racing events he was one of the owners of FAZZT race team. in 1990sjason priestley as a race car driver , railed a Toyota celica all-trac in SCCA rally series , he later on drove ford Mustang in other competitions such as IMSA GTS ,USRRC GT1, and Motorola cup competiton. ,also he is a huge fan of the Candian rock band barenaked ladies and has supported the band sereval times.jason priestley has benn nominated for miltipe awards during his career including “GEMINI AWARDS and YOUND ARTIST AWARDS . also jay was nominated twice for the GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS WFOR HIS performance in “BEVERLY HILLS.902103 unfortunately he hasn’t received one yet .
Net Worth and Statistics
Jason Priestley is a Canadian-American star that has a net worth of $16 million dollars.
Jason started his carrer as a child artist in TV commercial ,he works fo a company named FLETCHER’S MEATS.then he appeard as guest star in the first episode in “A PIECE OF CAKE “ for the role of ROBERTO CORNADO ,and he also played a role of “MOBSTER”S GRANDSON” in the series AIRWOLF, beside he appearance in episodes of 21 JUMPSTREET .
- Heidi Klum
- Flavio Briatore
- Ric Pipino
Informations & Little Known Facts
- Fans of the 90s television show, Beverly Hills, 90210 are most likely to hear the name Jason Priestley and beam with excitement. He played Brandon Walsh on the popular television show and was one the show’s beloved characters. The Canadian born actor joins a long list of actors and actresses across the border who have made their name in Hollywood. The excellent working relationship between the entertainment industry in both countries, which has seen Hollywood make use of cities like Vancouver as one of its major shooting locations, has facilitated the exchange of talents across both countries that have resulted in the popularity and success of Jason Priestley. Learn more about him and his career below.
- Jason Priestley’s amazing life began in 1969 on the 28th of August when he was born in North Vancouver, British Columbia. He was born to Sharon Kirk and Lorne Priestley. As for his siblings, Jason had two step-siblings, Karin and Kristi; he got them after his parents separated. He also has an older sister, Justine Priestley, who like him, also acts for a living
- Regarding Jason Priestley’s education, he attended Argyle Secondary School in Vancouver before moving on to a high school in Ladner, British Columbia. His career in front of the camera began with him starring in commercials for brands like Fletcher’s Meats. After a while booking commercials, he appeared on screen in a television movie titled Stacey in 1978, playing the character, Duncan.
- Jason Priestley got his chance to star as a character in a television show for the first time in Airwolf. He starred in an episode of the 80s show, playing the character Bobby Conrad. The appearance in Airwolf in 1987 was followed by another appearance as a guest star on the show, 21 Jump Street where he starred in two episodes of the show.
- Jason Priestley is known to be a big music fan and a prominent supporter of Barenaked Ladies, a Canadian rock band that was formed in the late 80s.
- With car racing as his hobby, Jason Priestley has made appearances in several professional races, both as a commentator and as a driver. He was inducted into the Canada Walk of Fame in 2016.
- Before he got one of the roles he’s most famous for, as Brandon Walsh in Beverly Hills, 90210, Jason Priestley had appeared in several other shows, mostly as a guest star with the exception of Sister Kate, where he appeared in the main role as Todd Mahaffey.
- He starred on Beverly Hills, 90210 from 1990 to 2000, during which he appeared on other shows like The Outer Limits, Drexell’s Class, and a number of television movies. Since Beverly Hills, 90210 ended, he has starred in multiple other shows including Call Me Fitz where he had the starring role of Richard “Fitz” Fitzpatrick. His career on television has also brought him awards and recognitions, such as two Golden Globe nominations for Best Actor; these were for his performance in Beverly Hills, 90210.
- In Film, Jason hasn’t been able to match the volume of his appearances on television but he has done quite well for himself. Ever since he made his feature debut in the 1986 film, The Boy Who Could Fly as Gary, Jason Priestley has gone on to star in other notable works like Made in Brooklyn (2006) and Zoom (2015).
- Outside of film and television, he is also a stage actor who appeared in a Canadian play, Race in 2013.
- As one o
f the more popular faces in one of the biggest countries in the world and a prominent figure in a thriving acting industry, Jason Priestley has been able to accrue a considerable net worth of $16 million from starring in numerous films and television shows, including commercial successes like Beverly Hills, 90210.
- Despite being one of the more famous names in Canada, with one of Canada’s most popular franchises, Tim Hortons creating a doughnut named after him, Jason has still managed to keep his private life away from the media. So far, all we know about his personal life is that he got married to Naomi Lowde on the 14th of May, 2005. His wife Naomi is a make-up artist.
- The couple has two children – a daughter and a son respectively born in 2007 and 2009. Their names are Ava Veronica and Dashiell Orson.
- Read Also: Luke Perry Biography, Net Worth, Son – Jack Perry, Wife and Family Life
- Jason Priestly is popular, talented, and one of the most lovable actors in the industry; part of it comes from his attractive physical appearance. He has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and a weight of 68 kg. Some of his other body features include light brown hair and blue eyes.